Monday, December 15, 2014

Bad Santa, Good Santas


Not much happened online lately, but only if you're me and don't internet on the weekends much.
Here are some random links anyway.

My Twitter dad Steve Buttry is a classy guy and very brave.
The Knight Foundation is my spirit animal.
This Santa is so horrible I can't even. 
But these Santas are awesome so there's hope.
Remember kids, Congress shall make no law abridging the freedom of the speech, etc., therefore you can't park here.


Today's Journalism predictions: Written by robot. 


Today's Twitter Cat (I can't believe I forgot to add a cat on Friday):



Yesterday's Internet, Today! is a quasi-feature in which I throw in a bunch of links I tweeted, faved, or saw the day before or in the morning. Or the weekend. My gf says this makes no sense.