Monday, December 22, 2014

'Glasco people are very angry'


Today's Yesterday's Internet, Today! goes back further than yesterday, because weekends.

Last Friday's post did very well, because you probably thought I was quitting.

I was looking at very old Freeman editions the other day, and the front page ad you see above kept showing up and catching my attention, because child labor for poison sticks.

I also ran into 'Prince is a raving lunatic,' and 'Glasco people are very angry,'  because the more things change. 

Yesterday night was the longest night ever except that it wasn't, according to Vox, because good jorb.

Health articles are awful, because clickbait.

Here's a Twitter cat, because cats.

And here's a Google Glass photo, because cats.




Yesterday's Internet, Today! is a quasi-feature in which I throw in a bunch of links I tweeted, faved or saw the day before or in the morning. Or a long time ago, apparently, because wut.