Thursday, December 18, 2014

Hipster charm

I have always worked under the impression that 'hipster' was kind of of derogatory term and that if you see one in real life, you have to throw holy water at them and scream "THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!"
But maybe I'm wrong.

Yet another important listicle from an important publication I've never heard of because it's likely just a marketing thing has categorized the Hudson Valley as a place to travel in 2015, because of its  'hipster charm.' I wish I was kidding.

This is all Sari Botton's fault. I'm pretty sure she knows this.
Silver lining: Fodor said it's a place to travel in 2015 and it's still 2014. So, to paraphrase Sari, Get off my lawn.

I was looking for a Clint Eastwood 'get off my lawn' gif but this one's better.



 This narrative won't ever die. I have made peace with that.

So you might as well find out if  you are a Hudson Valley hipster. Of course you're not, you hipster.

Hipster cat:

A photo posted by - Hamilton The Hipster Cat - (@hamilton_the_hipster_cat) on
Hipster Google Glass photo


Are you still reading this? THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!

Yesterday's Internet, Today! is a quasi-feature in which I throw in a bunch of links I tweeted, faved or saw the day before or in the morning. This one is not one of those times. Blame the hipsters.