Friday, December 26, 2014

Slim pickings

Merry Time After Christmas But Before New Year With An Awkward Weekend In The Middle!

I was not quite online yesterday because a large man trespassed into my home and ate my cookies and drank my milk and littered the whole place. I heard it was a spree, too, and it happened even though NORAD was chasing him. 

Do you feel like writing a funny caption? Of course you don't. 

Did you watch 'The Interview'? I didn't, but I watched this cheaply looking remake of the Star Wars trailer, for free. Freedom wins.

Do you like predictions? Doesn't matter, here's another one: Most things you'll see online from now until the new year will be year-end listicles and, uh, predictions, because everyone's light on copy. Prediction 2: The upcoming New Year's Eve party in Downtown Kingston is only going to get bigger.

Kind-of UPDATE: I ran into this the other day but I forgot and then the awesome ladies at the Watershed Post reminded me that yet another publication has chosen the Catskills as a place to go but instead of saying stuff about 'hipsters,' they used 'hicksters.'

I said my piece.  But also, stop trying to make 'hicksters' happen. It's not going to happen.

One cat (photoshopped in 5 places in Downtown Kingston):


One Google Glass photo:


Yesterday's Internet, Today! is a quasi-feature in which I throw in a bunch of links I tweeted, faved or saw the day before or in the morning.  I also post a cat and a Google Glass photo. This tagline keeps changing because I don't know what I'm doing.